J.V.Group is one of the largest vertically integrated textile players having presence across the entire value chain - from Fibre to Fashion, including production of yarn, elastic, fabric, dyeing and manufacturing of readymade garments. The company has state-of-the-art production facilities in Tamil Nadu at Tirupur and Gobichettipalayam with a total manufacturing capacity of 70000 spindles to produce 14600 MT of yarn per annum, over 100 circular knitting machines to produce 3650 MT of fabrics per annum and 30 million pieces of readymade knitted apparel per annum along with dyeing facility to process 4 MT of fabric per day. Presently, the company also has Green power generation capacity of 13 windmills across Tamil Nadu that can generate 11 MW, to support its power requirement through captive consumption.
SpinningJayavarma Textiles (P) Ltd - The Company has a combined capacity of 70,000 spindles spread across two units. They produce approximately 40 MT of cotton yarn per day of counts ranging from 16s to 100s. The third unit Manchester Textile Private Limited, with a capacity is of 25000 spindles would begin production shortly.
Latest machinery in our spinning division include,
- Blowroom - LMW AND TRUTZSCHLER
- Carding - LMW AND TRUTZSCHLER
- Comber Preparatory and Comber - RIETER from SWITZERLAND
- Draw Frames – RIETER from Switzerland and LMW
- Simplex –LMW
- Ring Frame LR60A – LMW
- Auto Coner- MURATEC From Japan and Schlafhorst338 from Germany
- Clearer USTER Quantum3 - From Switzerland
- Sieger Yarn Conditioning Machine
- Uster AFIS Testing Machine
- Suessen Compact Machine
This division is equipped with high speed automatic circular knitting machines with a capacity to manufacture 3000 kgs / day. These machines can manufacture fabrics of various dia (9 Dia to 34 Dia) & designs to meet with the customer requirements. It houses imported machineries from Mayer & Cie , Pai Lung and Indian make machines.
Our elastic division J.V. Tapes comprises of world-class machineries such as:
For Knitted or Crocheted Elastic:
- Imported machines from Comez, Italy - 8 bar machines with electronic control & 3 bar high speed machines with electronic control.
- Imported machines from Jakob Mueller, AG Frick, Switzerland - 8 bar machines with electronic control & 3 bar high speed machines with electronic control
For Woven or Needle Loom Elastic:
- Imported machines from Jakob Muller, AG Frick, Switzerland - 384 hooks, 192 Hooks, 128 hooks, for Jacquard.
- Imported High speed and quality machines for Plain, Mat, Satin and rigid tapes
- Covering machines with electronic control
- Imported Yarn Warping and Rubber warping machines
- Tape finishing machines using gas
For Tape Dyeing :
- SB BreitenBagh make from Switzerland
The production capacity per month is:
- Crochet plain and frill elastics - 1.5 CRORE MTRS
- Crochet fancy frill elastics - 50 LAC MTRS
- Crochet spandex laces - 10 LAC MTRS
- Woven plain elastic - 10 LAC MTRS
- Woven jacquard elastic - 25 LAC MTRS
- Tape dyeing and finishing - 20 LAC MTRS
- Satin and MAT Elastics – 20 LAC MTRS
- Total production per month – 2.85 CRORE MTRS
The garment division has sophisticated machines to enable bulk production of garments like T-shirts, Polo shirts, Pyjamas, Leggings, Kidswear & Under-garments for men, women & children for exports and Vests, Briefs, Trunks, Panties, Chemise, Leisure wear and Kids wear for the domestic market. The garments are made from different fabrics like 100% cotton, cotton elasthanne, cotton viscose, polyester cotton and so on. This unit has installed the latest automated cutting machines from Investronica Sistemas SA now part of the Lectra SA – France and Juki, Pegasus, Siruba sewing machines.
Dyeing & Printing
The processing division is equipped with the latest soft flow dyeing machines with a capacity of 4 tonnes / day. The high-end soft flow machines (with drier) from Essico, Italy is also available, capable of churning out 4 tonnes on a daily basis.
For printing, machine and table printing facility is available. Nearly 5000 pieces / day are printed using multi-colour prints.